We work to change the lives of those who need it most.
Learn MoreHow can businesses help us?
Your limited company pays less Corporation Tax when it gives to charity
The advertising, marketing and charitable nature of financial contributions from companies into local charities and communities also offers companies a very tax efficient and tax deductible way to raise awareness of their brands, products and services. So not only does CSR offer companies the chance to feel great about helping out and giving back, it’s also a great way to manage tax efficiency in a profitable financial year.
For the Directors of companies, CSR offers them the chance to use their valuable skills and experience. The opportunity to share and impart knowledge coupled with helping charities who often can’t afford to employ those key skills is great for morale.
So, how could you help?
• Act as a Charity Ambassador. A great way to raise awareness and support for the work we do is by acting as an ambassador where you tell others about our work and how they can get involved to help.
• Volunteer a specialist skill or knowledge. We are a group of healthcare professionals. We are always in need of professional input to support the day to day running of the charity. These services may include accountancy, grant applications or social media creation. By supporting these activities, this not only helps save the us time but also money.
• Donate a percentage of your profit. We can give a breakdown on the costs to the team, so that you can see the difference your donation would make. For example - £190 would pay for an oxygen cylinder for one of our volunteer responders for a whole year.
• Sponsorship of a project. We are always looking at innovative ideas to support the treatment of our patients. By supporting a project over a set period of time, you could use this as a workplace challange. Small regular events soon add up to allow a capital purchase.
• Fundraising. Your place of work could organise a fundraising event to raise money such as a cake sale, raffle or office challenge. The aim is to get staff involved to raise money to help support the charity, whilst doing some team building in the process.
• Regular Donations. This is a financial donation that can be made to the charity to support our work from your business. To take this further, you could ask members of staff if they want to donate via Payroll Giving so they pay a donation directly out of their wage.